Join the revelry.
Do you want to improve lives of those in need AND change your own for the better? Join us!
We believe in the power of paying it forward. We believe that simple, daily decisions to do good have tremendous impact in the world. At CCG, there are endless meaningful ways to create lasting change. There is a fit for anyone with a little time and an open heart. A few tangible ways our volunteers make a difference:
- Tutor refugees in training for one hour a week. (If you're a native English speaker and love people, you're qualified!)
- Conduct mock interviews with refugee trainees or help with job applications as we near graduation. (Believe us, you’ll be ecstatic when they land their job.)
- Host a 'party with a purpose' to benefit Create Common Good. (Eat, drink, and be merry – all while helping to transform lives!)
- Bring your kids to one of our farm sites on a regular basis to expand their cultural horizons and share the joy of growing and harvesting food. They will love bundling radishes, transplanted seedlings, or washing Chinese cabbage – all under the kind direction of our farm staff.
- Take photographs, design promotional literature, or provide website support.
- Fundraise by spreading the word to sell farm shares or identifying new opportunities for giving. Every dollar makes more opportunity possible.
We can’t wait to see what you bring to CCG. Go ahead and surprise yourself.